There’s an Idol that was so clear about his love scandal! (What do you mean?) ‘Idol fake love scandals’
No.2 on our list is BTOB Yook Sungjae Visual king, Yook Sungjae Such a sweet voice~ (Mesmerized…) And he can sing too?! He’s a talented singer… And he’s good at sports… He’s a skilled actor as well! Basically, he can do anything! – He’s a great actor
– Yeah he’s good at everything The perfect Idol, Yook Sungjae! One day, he revealed a photo of his girlfriend? – He did?
– Really? – So they’re a couple?
– Just keep watching Yook Sungjae’s girlfriend?!
– He posted this photo himself I already know it’s fake Her legs look amazing! Who is she? It’s…! Probably a BTOB member It’s me! Gotcha! He has really long arms He’s got everything He’s handsome, but he loves to fool around His nickname is ‘Yook Jal Ddo’ (Yook Sungjae handsome but crazy) – He seemed like the type to never get into a love scandal
– Does he even want to be in a relationship? But this time, it was for real! – Are you joking? Or are you serious?
– This is real – He had a scandal with Jueun of DIA, the main vocalist
– Really? The article said that they met at a 95 liner gathering and became lovers However! Yook Sungjae denied all accusations, just 50 minutes after the initial article was released (So did Jueun) And on VLIVE, the same day the scandal was revealed He didn’t mention the scandal directly, but he made sure the fans knew What is it? Do not feed? It means, ‘Do not feed’ It’s an internet slang which means, don’t pay attention to things that don’t matter So he’s trying to say that the scandal is not even worth mentioning It’s a message for his fans His witty but sweet message Stopped the fans from worrying too much That’s very clever This is refreshing Yook Sungjae’s witty response made him No.2 on today’s list